M3 XXT, Styli straight, diamond sphere, tungsten carbide shaft
Diamond!Scan© pure Stylus straight M3 XXT, DK2 L51
Styli with a full diamond sphere for scanning applications were one side of the sphere is commonly used. M3 thread for ZEISS VAST XXT probes.
- M3 XXT features a larger base diameter for greater rigidity
- Full diamond sphere resistant to material deposits
- Highly resistant to extremly hard and abrasive materials
- Tungsten carbide shaft with high rigidity
- Straight shaft with longer measuring length
- Proven ZEISS quality through high-end manufacturing
- Connection Type
- M3 XXT
- Stylus Type
- Ø Sphere (DK)
- 2.0 mm
- Length (L)
- 51.0 mm
- Measuring Length
- 42.0 mm
- Ø Shaft (DS)
- 1.5 mm
- Stylus Tip
- Stylus Tip Material
- Shaft Material
- Tung. Carb.
- Ø Body (DG)
- 5.0 mm
- 1.7 g
It is not recommended to mix M3 RENISHAW elements with ZEISS XXT systems. The differnt base diameters may cause a loose connection, resulting in measuring errors.
Depending on the material of the stylus and the workpiece, wear or material deposits may collect on the stylus. Therefore, regularly check your styli under a microscope and clean or replace them if damaged. Depending on the type and degree of contamination, a wide range of cleaning agents are available. ZEISS application engineers recommend stylus cleaning wipes or microfiber cloths.