The ZEISS O-INSPECT CMM Check is used for intermediate testing multi sensor coordinate measuring machines according to DIN EN ISO 10360-2, 10360-4 and VDI/VDE 2617 sheet 6.1: ・Sensor deviation of the probe system ・Scanning deviation of the probe system ・Length measurement deviation Deviations are tested tactile and optically.
- specially designed for O-Inspect
- test specimens and calibration from a single source
- Testing of optical and tactile normals with a single test specimen, thanks to a special adjusting ring that allows optical and tactile measurement
- including DAkkS calibration
Test body for inspecting CMMs consisting of a rigid body equipped with
- 2 Parallel gauges, lengths 50 mm and 200 mm
- 1 glass scale*, length 200 mm
- 1 Special adjustment ring for tactile and optical measurements, diameter 16 mm
- 1 Precision ceramic sphere, diameter 25 mm
- Styli for XXT sensor
- Transport case with lock and foam insert
- DAkkS calibration certificate accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Software PC Bonded (CALYPSO test plan for measurement and evaluation)
- Styli adaptor plates
- The glass scale contains precise, circular markers for testing scanning deviation and a bar scale for testing length deviation.