The CT Check P is used for intermediate testing METROTOM 1500 machines according to VDI/VDE 2630
The accuracy monitoring of your measuring device gives you confidence in your measurement values and security for the next quality audit. Every measuring instrument should be regularly monitored according to the ISO 9000 standard series. Using a CALYPSO measurement plan and MS-Excel , an evaluating between calibration values and measured values are compared. The process is straightforward and fast, so that you can check your Metrotom within a short time without additional training. 27 spheres are positioned in the measuring volume allowing to evaluate 25 measuring lengths distributed for VDI 2630 compliance.
- Complete set for monitoring the scanning deviation
- including DAkkS calibration
- Shock-resistant test specimens, thanks to ceramic shaft
- Approved by ZEISS Service, for consistent accuracy checking along the life cycle of the system
Metrotom P-Check DAkkS calibrated Probe set for monitoring the scanning deviation according to VDI/VDE 2630 Sheet 1.3 for METROTOM 800 and METROTOM 1500.
Included in the delivery:
- Test body
- 3 extensions (50,60 and 120mm)
- 2 adaptors (M5-M8 and eccentric disk)
- Hook key for assembly
- USB stick with DAkkS calibration certificate, operating instructions, test plan, evaluation report.
ZEISS Calypso is required for evaluation. MS Excel is required for evaluation.